The Global Serviced Office of Korea SMEs and Startups Agency (KOSME) provides reserved and non-reserved seats. Depending upon demand, their numbers are flexibly managed.
Private serviced offices charge about 70% for reserved seats, compared with independent rooms. But the KOSME operates at a far lower rate, about 25%.
Global Shared Office Configuration
Reserved seats in the Coworking Zone
Non-reserved seats free to use in the lounge
Global shared office operating standards
|Service period(Extension)||Per month||Per day|
|Max. period||1 year per base||Within 90 days yearly per base|
|Rate base||Each seat||Point(s) of each seat|
|Rate for usage||About 25% of independent rooms||1 point a day|
|Payment||Prepayment over service period by rate base|
|Maintenance cost||Actual expense requested locally|
|Qualification for application||Small and medium-sized enterprises headquartered in South Korea or local/overseas entrepreneurs*
* A separate process of deliberation is implemented for overseas entrepreneurs.
|Contract||Electronic agreement on usage|
How to use
- Step 1Sign in the serviced office site (office.kosmes.or.kr)
- Step 2Select an area and date and make an application.
- Step 3Approval for an overseas BI application
- Step 4Fill in the Agreement on Usage and use the office.
- KOSME International Cooperation Dept.